WHAT OUR GRADUATES ARE SAYING:
* ISS was a great experience for me, and I'm proud to be a graduate. Thanks!
* You’re absolutely right about integrity. It is not only taught at ISS but it is also modeled. I'm happy to say I'm right where I want to be with my career and making more money than I thought I could working part-time. I have wonderful clients who value our teamwork. I don't regret my choice in schools for one minute.
* Once again, thanks Linda for all your hard teaching skills, I learned from the best.
* So glad I went through ISS -- still going strong since 2009!
* Linda, you are a great teacher. Thank you for having me and believing in me.
* I know I am so grateful for all of Linda's knowledge and expertise. I say I learned from the best. I aspire to be like her.
* You're so funny, Linda...from where I stand, you are very wise and certainly know your stuff in the court reporting field! I'm so glad that I'm learning from you!
| BUYER BEWARE!
1. Do your due diligence. Research contents of each course so you know what you're getting and what you aren't. Run a Google search on each instructor and their state. You might be surprised by what you find. Entrust your livelihood to someone who is trustworthy and experienced.
2. ISS is the most comprehensive online course. We have two to three times the training material that any other course has. Be a wise buyer and check the facts for yourself. As as recent grad said of a new client, "She says she likes me and wants to work with me...that I am way better than others who have had years of experience." Thorough training shows!
3. Our graduates are busy! I recently posted in our Facebook group and asked them why I never see them advertising for work. Those who responded said they are as busy as they want to be. Many are working with the same clients they got right out of school and have gotten most of their clients from word-of-mouth recommendations. I guess they must know their stuff. What do you think?